Summer is coming, and with it sunny days and wedding season! And we’re not only talking about Meghan & Harry – our invitation might have got lost in the mail…
Joking apart, June is the most popular month for weddings. Sunny skies and brisk spring breezes are indeed very appealing for brides and grooms to be. It’s simply the perfect weather for you to show up in your new colorful dress or your floral pattern bow tie.
When it comes to fashion, we know men can also be really picky! And packaging often makes it easier for the indecisive ones to choose the right tie and bow tie for the “Big day”.
But enough talk, let’s now take a look at these 10 classy tie and bow tie packaging designs and get inspired for the upcoming wedding season!
1. Forage tie and bow-tie hand-printed packaging (USA – Stephen Loidolt & Shauna Alterio)
2. Geezer tight knits ties (Australia – Watts design agency)
3. Collared Greens the eco-conscious clothing brand (USA)
4. Cursor & Thread the Canadian ties and bow-ties (Canada – Ooco Design)
5. Flouzen Kashmir’s bow-ties (France – Julie Rousselet)
6. Humphrey bow ties shape (USA – Krisna MacDonald)
7. The 100% handmade bow-ties from Edmunds (Belgium – Camille and Matthieu)
8. Wooden bow-tie and box from Enjoythewood (Ukraine – Igor and Maryna)
9. Meow bow-tie for cat lovers (Singapore – GOOOD Pet Collars)
10. Chic ties from David Fin (Italy)