Packaging, when done correctly and creatively, is ultimately what sells your product. It draws attention, sends a message, and makes consumers feel a certain way.
Knowing how to make your product stand out amongst all the others on the shelves can be hard, so take a look at these 11 awesome scarf and foulard packaging designs to draw inspiration and learn how to make your packaging appeal to the masses. Let’s get inspired!
1. Anne Mette Fisker Langkjer Packaging Designed by Lotta Nieminen (USA)
2. Gorgeous Packaging Aimed to Bring the Gift of Peace by Nero Graphic Atelier (Indonesia)
3. Original Foulard Boxes Designed by Hermes (France)
4. Silk Bandana Packaging Designed by Joyce and Nim (Italy)
5. Le Foulard Packaging Designed by Eva Taulois (France)
6. Foulard Rigid Box Designed by Dalvey (England)
7. Tube Packaging for Scarves Designed by Burberry (England)
8. Pinky Boxes for Foulards Designed by Acne Studio (Sweden)
9. Rigid Box Packaging Designed by Sunday Brunch (Poland)
10. Cylindrical Black Cardboard Packaging designed by Valisse (Colombia)
11. Studiomateriality Scarves Packaging Designed by Typical Organization (Greece)