Keeping the customers entertained is the game! What better way to do that than by evoking the same atmosphere and narrative as movie posters or movie characters, which can be as respected as the movie itself. Movie packaging also taps into well established fan bases that vary from casual sympathisers to true collectors. It’s not easy to have that wide of a market reach!
Movie packaging have the power of transporting people with a narrative that becomes intimately connected to the product itself creating an unmistakable identity. And it’s also one of the packaging design trends for 2018!
Let’s now have a look at the 15 amazing movie packaging designs that we have collected here for you. Enjoy!
1. Gremlins Oreo limited edition Mogwai Colour by Billie Polard (USA)
2. Disney Moon cake by Yimi Xiaoxin (China)
3. Eau de Parfum Black Swan by Guerlain (France)
4. The Disney Christopher Raeburn Mickey & Minnie (UK)
5. Pizza Hut Blockbuster Projector Box by Ogilvy & Mather Group (Hong Kong)
6. Star Wars Perfume by Keepme Fragrances (UK)
7. Red Bull Super Hero Project by Diego Fonseca (USA)
8. Wine or why not? Inspired from Pieter Mondrian by Constantin Bolimond (Belarus)
9. Orange Juice with Pulp Fiction by Christopher Hancock (Australia)
10. Dark Side Brew Coffee House (Concept) by Spencer Davis & Scott Schenone (USA)
11. Film Inspired Craft Beer by Thiago Ranielli (Brazil)
12. Westeros Beer Label Art by Joey Paur (USA)
13. Healthy Minion Snacking by Kraft Heinz (UK)
14. Hayao Miyazaki Movies reimagined as Warhol’s Soup Cans by Hyo Taek Kim (Brazil-Japan)
15. Wine is coming from Westeros designed by Common Ventures (Australia)