Beauty products are a staple in every woman’s bathroom cabinet around the world; whether you are going for a sophisticated look or an “I woke up like this” feel, just about every person uses beauty products on a daily basis.
Which means if you own a beauty or cosmetics line, the potential for some serious business is there. But it also means if you want to grab that business and take it for yourself, you’re going to need to find a way to jump off the shelf and tell your ideal customer “THIS is the product you were looking for!” And the best way to do that is through your packaging.
Your packaging is the first thing your potential customers are going to notice when looking for the right product. If your packaging grabs their attention and speaks to what they’re looking for, they’re likely to take your product home and give it a try.
Here we have gathered 15 stunning beauty product packaging designs for you to get inspired. Be ready to shine!
1. Adrienne Feller – Natural Beauty Products (Hungary)
2. Absolution – Organic Skincare Products (UK)
3. Desigual – Fragrance Packaging (Spain)
4. Naraván – Natural Beauty Care Products for Women (Mexico)
5. Derek Lam 10 Crosby – Perfumes and Colognes (USA)
6. French Girl – Organic Beauty Products (USA)
7. Mane – Hair Beauty Products (Greece)
8. Barbon 1918 – Aftershave Products (Hungary)
9. Le Labo Fragrances – Perfumes and Colognes (USA)
10. Own Cosmetic Package – Student project (Korea)
11. Etnia – Luxury Skin Cells (Spain)
12. Cosmedicine – Luxury Beauty Products (USA)
13. Oliver Bonas – Soap and Toiletry Packaging (UK)
14. Jenna Hipp – Nail Polish Collection (UK)
15. Amala – Luxury Organic Skincare Line (Germany)