A flower bouquet is a collection of flowers in a creative arrangement, it’s a real artwork! Flower bouquets can be settled for the decor of homes or may be handheld. They make a great gift and decoration for the home or office and are often given for special occasions such as birthdays and weddings.
Bouquets in vases or planters for home decor can be arranged in either traditional or modern styles. That’s why the packaging surrounding the bouquet should be as creative as what is inside and should protect properly the flowers from the outside, to keep its freshness.
Here is our selection of Bouquet Packaging Designs to bring you some inspiration! Enjoy it!
1. Coco Fiori Shared Collection Designed by Backbone Branding (Armenia)
2. Labofem Plant Carrier Designed by Ypsilon Tasarim (Turkey)
3. Blomster Flower Packaging Designed by Linnea Akerberg (Sweden)
4. RE_STORE Branding and Eco Packaging Bouquet Designed by Laura Aguilar Casado and Loreley Videla (Spain)
5. The Future of Flower Packaging Designed by Linn Karlsson, Nina Klose and Jonathan Jonsson (Sweden)
6. Fresh Flowers Student Project Designed by Jessica White (USA)
7. Design Intent Flower Packaging by Stephanie Basilico (USA)
8. Packaging for Monceau Fleurs Designed by Cécile Makowski and Tomish Design (France)
9. “Tu-tu r.t.d.” Suntory vase designed by Ishii Voji and Hattori Avako (Japan)
10. 24 Flower: Fresh Flower Concept Designed by Joëlle Wehkamp (Netherlands)
11. White Structure Flower Packaging Designed by Icarus Leung (USA)
12. Edition Florale Designed by Collectif Blanc x Garçon (France)
13. Sustainable Flower Packaging Designed by True Florette and Todd France Photographer (France)
14. Bluma, New Way to Carry Flowers Designed by Adam Groch (Poland)
15. Nature Flower Packaging Designed by Sereal Designers (Greece)