In recent years, the juice and smoothie market has picked up, also due to the fact that living a healthy lifestyle has become a priority for many. It’s always so nice to have a refreshing fruit juice during a very hot summer afternoon, or even starting your day off with a fresh smoothie! Not to mention how healthy it is!
Nowadays, the freshness of a product is one of the most important elements a customer will consider when it comes to choosing what to buy in a supermarket. And therefore, the packaging itself should always reflect those values to better attract the consumer.
Today we picked out 18 beautiful juice and smoothie packaging designs that will hopefully help you get inspired to reach all your health goals this summer! Enjoy!
1. Thise Mejeri Student Project Designed by Randi Sjaelland (Denmark)
2. Crunch Honey Pear Designed by SONG 송이(South Korea)
3. Mc Coy Juices Packaging Designed by Dow Design (New Zealand)
4. BluePrint Kombucha Packaging Designed by Leena Kisonen (Finland)
5. Urban Crop Organic Juices Packaging Designed by Lina Yucumá Carvajal (Colombia),ElisavaPack & Albert Pablo Pueyo (Spain)
6. SINGULAR Fresh Juice Concept Designed by Nikita Ivanov (Russia)
7. Purple Juice Packaging Designed by Sergey Kuznetsov (Russia)
8. Funny Squeeze and Fresh Packaging Designed by Backbone Branding (Armenia)
9. Pro Colombia Juices Packaging Designed by Rafael Borges (Uruguay)
10. By Hoogesteger Fantastic Juice Packaging Designed by Design Bridge (Holland)
11. The Smallholder Organic Juice Packaging Designed by Carlos Calahorra and Xavier Puntes (Spain)
12. 17,5 Juice Packaging Designed by Mousegraphics (Greece)
13. Gazpacho Romantics Packaging Designed by Regina Puig (Spain)
14. Wonder Juice Imagine Designed by Dia Ghyczy & Arpad Pinter (Hungary)
15. Big Easy Bucha Beverage Line Designed by TILT (USA)
16. Belmonte Raw Bottles Designed by Awake Studio (Canada)
17. Yori Garden Pressed Juice Bottle Designed by Nio Ni (Taiwan)
18. F.C.J. Direct Juice Packaging Concept Designed by Ruslan Simashev (Russia)