The world is split into two types of people: those who are happy to invest in a luxurious lingerie set and those who, well, aren’t. That being said, most women go crazy about expensive lingerie. We all know how important it is to wear the right underwear, it represents the base of our style and says a lot about our personality.
And what about its packaging? Underwear packaging is as important as the product it holds, it indeed tells consumers what is different about the brand and reinforces the brand experience.
Here we chose to collect 19 different shapes and designs of female underwear packaging, both standard ones as well as more creative ones, for you to get inspired. Enjoy!
1. Laundry Machine Take Away Packaging for Socks by Michaela Romanová – Slovakia
2. Naughty and Nice Underwear Packaging by Therese Tipgos – Philippines
3. Amante’s Woman Lingerie Bud Packaging by Anuja Singhal – USA
4. Nomad Survival Packaging by David Riting – Sweden
5. Sexy Gloss Black Lingerie Gift Boxes for Foldabox by Nicole – United Kingdom
6. Laya Boutique Pinky Lingerie Packaging by One Giraphe – Romania
7. Sorbet Socks Packaging for Katia & Bony by Melis Gokcen – Turkey
8. Festive Christmas Winter Socks for Robot Food by Chris Shuttleworth – USA
9. Intimacy Underwear Packaging by Anna Wawszszak – Italy
10. Women’s Floral Feet Socks Packaging by Seasalt Cornwall – United Kingdom
11. Pochon Ouh C’est Sexy Packaging by Epouse Moi Cocotte – France
12. Levanot Underwear Packaging for young girls by Michal Doktorchik – Israel
13. Mirey Underwear for stylish and young women by ARC’S – Italy
14. Lovely Panda Socks by Duygu Baydar Design – Turkey
15. White and Black Underwear Packaging for Nevaxar by 4ye Design – China
16. Acne Studios Underwear Packaging by Jonny Johansson – Sweden
17. Joules Underwear Packaging Quality Drawers by John Lewis – United Kingdom
18. Peachy Underwear Box Packaging by SmackBang Designs – Tokyo
19. Underwear Package Design for Katia & Bony by Melis Gokcen – Turkey