Account and Sales Assistant
We are looking for an Account and Sales Assistant to join our team in London.
We offer an exciting opportunity that gives the right candidate the opportunity to work in an international environment with some of the largest retailers and brands in the world. We are looking for someone who is motivated, organized and looking for a new challenge.
As the Account and Sales Assistant, you will be taking care of existing accounts, as well as work on developing new accounts. You will be working closely with one of the co-founders, you will conduct research for new potential customers, schedule and attend meetings, communicate and coordinate internally with production, design and marketing departments, as well as handling customers directly.
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers.
- Coordinate projects between different departments and directly with customers.
- Place and follow up orders and monitor deadlines of productions.
- Coordinate the logistics’ processes between customers, factories and forwarders.
- Research new potential customers in different markets and update CRM.
- Call and schedule meetings for the senior sales staff and management.
- Travel to attend meeting with other senior staff.
- Minimum of 2 year sales and account management experience.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- University graduate.
- Strong time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proactive and solutions driven, with high attention to details.
- French, German, Swedish language skills is a plus.
- Experience in packaging and packaging production is a plus.
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally (Europe & Asia).
- Legally eligible to work in the UK.
Salary: 23,000 – 28,000 GBP depending on experience, additional bonus apply.
If you’re interested and you think you’re a good match for us, please send your CV in PDF version to email@example.com
We seek an impressive CV, but its nothing more than a plus, if you are hungry, full of ideas, love to develop new business and you can convey this to us, we are on board. Hungry candidates are given plenty of opportunity to grow in the current and new business development areas. If you think you are the right candidate and want to join a fast moving and growing company in the creative industry, please get in touch today.