We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Shanghai!
As a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the company in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Contribute with ideas to the website. Keep it constantly updated and change it according to different needs and requirements.
- Maintain and contribute with new ideas to the Swedbrand Blog on a regular basis.
- Contribute and update all social media platforms on a daily basis and provide Quarterly Social Media Report.
- Ensure the quality of the newsletter and execute its distribution monthly. Update database monthly with new contacts and create different lists for personalized newsletter campaigns.
- Provide Quarterly report on website performance using Google Analytics tools.
- Improve Google keyword ranking.
- Identify main competitors, gather information about target markets and potential clients through websites and social media analysis.
- Be in charge of the Social Media yearly Christmas Campaign.
Traditional Marketing & PR
- Write and publish on our Blog Case Studies on a monthly basis.
- Keep all presentations updated and change them constantly according to company’s needs. Help AM and BD with specific presentations for active/potential clients (in collaboration with our design department).
- Ensure all marketing material is always updated. Concept and production of Company’s Booklet, Take Away Packaging Brochure, Stationary (bags, notebooks, pens, mugs, etc.), Marketing Kit, Marketing Binder (everything in collaboration with our design department).
- Write appropriate press releases and make sure they are distributed to channels (contact industry related newspapers/websites).
- Keep all AM and BD updated about upcoming exhibitions and fairs which could be interesting for getting new potential leads.
- Research of potential awards, participation and follow-up.
- In charge of Team Building monthly and quarterly activities and Company Christmas Dinner organisation.
Swedbrand is looking for young and driven people, enjoying challenges and fast-paced work environments. Motivated people should be able to work under pressure and open to learning new things. It is indispensable to have good communication and interpersonal skills. Any kind of e-commerce experience is welcome and highly appreciated.
Other requirements include:
- University graduate
- At least 2 years of experience in the Marketing field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent English writing skills
- Professional writing style
- Able to work on all Social Media platforms
- Be a self-starter
- Research skills
- Able to work independently
- SEO knowledge is a plus
- Preferably over 25 yo, willing to stay in Shanghai for at least 2 years.
If you are interested in this position and you think you could be a good match for us, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
We seek an impressive CV, but its nothing more than a plus, if you are hungry, full of ideas, love to develop new business and you can convey this to us, we are on board. Hungry candidates are given plenty of opportunity to grow in the current and new business development areas. If you think you are the right candidate and want to join a fast moving and growing company in the creative industry, please get in touch today.