Currently we are looking for a Sourcing Intern to join our team in Shanghai.
The sourcing intern will work closely with the Merchandiser to support all sourcing activities in Asia. These responsibilities include the supplier development, contract management and execution of the sourcing plan to ensure the realization of the business objectives for all sourcing activities.
1) Follow up on orders.
2) Monitor production deadlines.
3) Update project schedules and statuses on weekly basis.
4) Assist in organizing payment schedules with suppliers.
5) Assist in sourcing activities.
6) Purchasing related documentation and filing.
7) Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance and developing improvement strategies to ensure business needs are met.
8) Driving improvements in sourcing processes including escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, and database management.
9) Quality Control and factory inspections.
10) Coordination of logistics arrangements.
1. University graduate.
2. Studies related to Economics, Business or Technical fields.
3. Excellent self organization skills.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
5. Fluent in English and Chinese.
6. Overseas experience is a plus.
If you’re interested and you think you’re a good match for us, please send your CV in English together with your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We seek an impressive CV, but its nothing more than a plus, if you are hungry, full of ideas, love to develop new business and you can convey this to us, we are on board. Hungry candidates are given plenty of opportunity to grow in the current and new business development areas. If you think you are the right candidate and want to join a fast moving and growing company in the creative industry, please get in touch today.