Currently, we are looking for a Merchandiser to join in our Vietnam Office in Ho Chi Minh City.
The merchandiser will work closely with the Supply Chain Manager for all sourcing activities in Asia and Europe. These responsibilities include the supplier development, contract management and execution of strategic sourcing plan to ensure realization of the business objectives for the sourcing activities. The merchandiser will also work closely supervising production from Suppliers in Ho Chi Minh City as well as coordinate the quality inspections from Vietnam factories.
- Developing and executing the local sourcing strategies, that delivers a competitive advantage driving the strategic supplier initiatives. This includes supplier selection, development, and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance.
- Leading the sourcing plan development & contract management and execution of the local sourcing strategies that delivers a competitive advantage driving the strategic supplier initiatives. This includes supplier selection, development, and supplier consolidation to ensure sourcing optimization and overall supplier performance.
- Leading sourcing project execution for indirect including full accountability for buy and meeting deflation targets.
- Performing detailed cost analysis of components & purchasing process control to ensure highest quality at the lowest cost solution
- Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance and developing improvement strategies to ensure business needs are met.
- Partnering with key business stakeholders to ensure sourcing items and services to meet the needs of the business.
- Driving improvements in sourcing processes including escalations due to delivery/quality issues, invoicing/payables issues, and database management.
- Follow up orders and monitor deadlines of each production, update Swedbrand Project Database, prepare and organize Shipping schedules, coordinate logistic processed
- Quality Control and factory inspections.
- University graduate.
- Excellent self organization skills.
- Has knowledge and experience of shipping is a must.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Factory audits.
- Blend in international working atmospheres.
- 3 year experience in global sourcing or supply chain management.
- Fluent in English
- Overseas experience is a plus.
- Fluent in Vietnamese (optional)
If you’re interested and you think you’re a good match for us, please send your CV in English together with your salary expectations to email@example.com.
We seek an impressive CV, but its nothing more than a plus, if you are hungry, full of ideas, love to develop new business and you can convey this to us, we are on board. Hungry candidates are given plenty of opportunity to grow in the current and new business development areas. If you think you are the right candidate and want to join a fast moving and growing company in the creative industry, please get in touch today.