Currently we are looking for a Sales Intern to join our team in Shanghai.
The sales intern will work closely with the sales team to support with various projects and tasks that will give a well-rounded understanding of business operations.
- Assist the sales department with research and market analysis.
- Compile leads from online and other listings and put them in a database.
- Evaluate potential customers and create a CRM system.
- Assist in the packing and delivery of samples for our clients
- Assist with development of market strategies.
- Prepare presentations.
Swedbrand is looking for young and driven people, enjoying challenges and fast-paced work environments. Motivated people should be able to work under pressure and open to learning new things. It is indispensable to have good communication and interpersonal skills. Any kind of sales experience is welcome and highly appreciated.
Other requirements include:
- Inter-personal skills
- Research skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Professional writing style
- Able to work independently
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in French or Spanish is a plus
We are looking for someone who can stay a minimum of 6 months, with a possibility for full-time position after the internship.
If you’re interested and you think you’re a good match for us, please send your CV in English together with your motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We seek an impressive CV, but its nothing more than a plus, if you are hungry, full of ideas, love to develop new business and you can convey this to us, we are on board. Hungry candidates are given plenty of opportunity to grow in the current and new business development areas. If you think you are the right candidate and want to join a fast moving and growing company in the creative industry, please get in touch today.