If you are in the business of cosmetics, one of the first things that should be given emphasis is the right packaging. When thinking of face mask packaging, one of the most important things is the materials used. It is important for the chosen material to be not only attractive, but to be durable and functional as well.
A metallic paper can be good, which is sure to grab attention as soon as someone sees the packaging. A textured art paper is also an excellent choice to give the packaging a unique feel and look. With attractive and functional facial mask packaging, you will be able to enjoy a number of benefits, including having an effective means of marketing your brand.
Face mask packaging can also be an opportunity for you to create a brand personality. More than just for marketing and branding, packaging can also help in the protection and preservation of the product, making sure that it is in perfect condition when received by the buyer or user. With carefully-thought packaging, the face masks will not be contaminated and can deliver anticipated outcomes from its use.
Here we have collected for you 14 refreshing face mask packaging designs that will make you buy them just because of their eye-catching design!
1. Innisfree It’s Real Squeeze Mask Sheet – South Korea
2. Herbivore Botanicals Skin Care- United States
3. Ayelet Naturals Face Mask – United States
4. Sephora Collection Sleeping Mask – France
5. Mission Grove Face Mask – United States
6. Artifact Masque Face Mask – Canada
7. Peach Slices Sheet Masks – South Korea
8. Apivita Moisturizing Face Mask – Greece
9. The Body Shop’s New Expert Facial Masks – United Kingdom
10. CVS Facial Masks – United States
11. O’Care Face Masks and Skincare Products – Russia
12. GOODAL Black Charcoal Mask – South Korea
13. Steady MaskPack, MYKC Studio – South Korea
14. Rael Beauty Face Mask Sheets – United States