Summer is the best time of the year for so many around the world! The sun shines, the weather gets warmer and you have time to spend with family and friends. Summer also means countless summer editions when it comes to brands and their packaging, something we at Swedbrand love.
Here are 3 tips to succeed with your summer packaging:
- Give a positive message. During summer we all want to feel happy and enjoy our time, so brands do their best to give a positive message with their packaging and design.
- Choose your colors carefully. A lot of brands use very colorful schemes during summer, so even choosing white as background might help you stand out.
- Stand out in your market. If you are in a market where seasonal packaging isn’t that common, then go for it. It might give you that extra attention you need to get ahead of your competition.
Here we have put together 15 colorful summer packaging designs for you to get inspired by! We are sure you’re going to love them!
1. Zoega’s Summer coffee design by Fanny Gentle, DDB Design
2. Bath & Body Works Summer Radiance
3. Kleenex goes fruity
4. Bamboo Beach Summer sun
5. MAC Wash & Dry Collection for summer
6. The Body Shop’s limited edition summer fragrance
7. Homemade ice-cream wrappers by Sarahhearts.com
8. Havaianas made of Brazilian Summer
9. Great British Summer for Marks & Spencer
10. Victorias Secret’s Summer Fragrance
11. PangPang Summer Beer designed by Snask
12. Vagheggi Tropical Summer by Design agency Weagroup
13. Graville Island Brewing’s Summer Mingler Packaging Design
14. Chandon Summer Campaign
15. SONIC® Drive-In’s summer packaging design by Sullivan Higdon & Sink