We probably all agree that the first item of clothing we will need to buy is underwear. Having the right underwear is so important for many reasons. Christian Dior once said “without foundation, there can be no fashion” and he was certainly not wrong. Your underwear provides the foundation upon which your entire style and appearance is based. It is where the start of looking and feeling good all begins.
But have you ever spent some time thinking about its packaging? Packaging is powerful because it tells consumers why your product and brand are different, it is all about reinforcing that brand experience. The experience you create is just as important as the product you sell. In this case, underwear.
Here we chose to gather 15 different shapes and designs of men’s underwear packaging, both standard ones as well as more creative ones, for you to rest your eyes on. Enjoy!
1. Underwear Packaging with a sense of humor
2. Southern Union Men’s Underwear designed by Jivan Davé
3. Levi’s Basics Underwear Packaging
4. Creative Agency Due Punti D-sign have produced this for Scappino
5. HUGO BOSS Underwear Packaging
6. Flint and Tinder and it’s Rugged yet Refined men’s underwear packaging designed by Scott Gladd
7. Indigenous Boxer Pack
8. Final packaging concepts for Lacoste men’s underwear
9. Acne Studios Underwear for Men
10. Crossbones Pattern Boxers for Johnny Cupcakes
11. MANGO MAN Striped Cotton Boxer Shorts
12. The Average Fella by Ellie King
13. Afterhours Creative partner Moyra Casey, Chris McDonald and Kelly Bennett have produced these undies for Undamentals
14. Eco Undies, an eco-friendly packaging design
15. Filippa K underwear boxes
We hope you liked this inspirational article, and stay tuned if you would like to see the female version published soon!