Perfume is one of the most important products we use in our daily life. From younger to older, from men to women, everyone likes to use the perfume of their choice. Perfume reflects the nature and personality of the person, that’s why it must be chosen wisely. It is one of the most loving gift items among the masses and therefore the gift packaging of perfume is of utter importance.
The smell of the perfume may catch the attention of the potential buyer, but its appearance is also equally important.A good perfume is good only if it has an impressive cover or packaging.If a perfume is packed in a rough or odd shaped bottle or box, it won’t be appealing and catchy. If the packaging in which the perfume is kept catches the customer’s attention because of its beautiful appearance, it may turn the buyer into a permanent and loyal one.
With that in mind, today we are going to present a list of 16 amazing spring perfume packaging designs for your inspiration. So, check it out and enjoy!
1. For Different Moods in Life We Perfume Designed by Tibor Hegedues and Soeren Uherek (Germany)
2. Packaging Sanctuary Floral Spa Designed by Ella Tjader (Switzerland)
3. Jean-Paul Gaultier Summer Editions of Le Male and Le Female Fragrances (France)
4. Austin Young’s Accident Perfume Designed by Brent Leonesio (USA)
5. Aerin Rose de Glasse d’Or Fragrance Designed by MW Luxury Packaging (UK)
6. IV Meer Luxury Packaging Concept Designed by Kolbus GmbH & Co.KG (Germany)
7. H_N Artistic Packaging Perfume Designed by Anna Karlin (Sweden)
8. Bola’s Women Perfume Student Project Designed by Jessica Bergeron (Canada)
9. One Seed Organic Perfume Designed by Ennis Perry (Australia)
10. Holiday Table Packaging Designed by Eulie Lee from De Yool Studio (South Korea)
11. Gaudi Spring Packaging Designed by Pack Studio (Spain)
12. A Rather Novel Collection Perfume Designed by Givaudan (France)
13. Land of Warriors Packaging Horses Designed by The Vagabond Prince (USA)
14. A Dolce-Gabbana Mirrored Fragrance Pedestal (Italy)
15. Pretty Floral Luxury Packaging Designed by Pinrose (USA)
16. Savage Flower Packaging Design for Spring Designed by Bronnley (UK)