Our future is glass. It’s the sustainable packaging choice for the 21stcentury lifestyle. It’s a safe form of protective packaging. In addition to be an excellent barrier against the external environment, glass packaging provides optimum long-term conservation of the original qualities and virtues of food and beverages.
Glass also enhances a product’s quality. The transparency reveals the quality, allowing the consumer to appreciate the product. With glass, the boundaries of creativity can be expanded to bring life to the most unusual ideas, customization and colours thanks to its flexibility.
Here are a few examples of glass packaging’s to give a better idea!
1. An Epic Sauce by Zamora Designed by Makebardo (New Zealand)
2. Zee Honey Goods Designed by Gen Design Studio (Portugal)
3. Cooper King Distillery Dry Gin Designed by Lazenby Brown (UK)
4. Oui French Countryside for Yoplait by Pearlfisher (UK)
5. Fiorente for Instill Drinks by Biles Inc. (UK)
6. Aerin Rose de Grasse d’Or Fragrance Designed by MW Luxury Packaging (UK)
7. Dendrobium Officinale by Unidea Bank (China)
8. Forever 18 Bayberry Wine by Unidea Bank (China)
9. Mount Franklin Lightly Sparkling by Creative Platform (Australia)
10. The Press Juice Daylesford by Nadia Raineri (Australia)
11. Mannings Bakery Student Project by Ash O’Flanagan (Ireland)
12. Canteen Tequila Designed by Think Kaleidoscope (USA)
13. Melaki Thyme Honey by G Tonic (Greece)
14. The Jam Packaging by Jessica Y. Wen (USA)
15. Citadelle Gin Packaging by Stranger & Stranger (USA)
16. South Lawn Beer Sampler Student Project by Kate Allaire (USA)
17. Maida’s Particulars Bio Farm by nju:comunicazione (Italy)
18. Dean & DeLuca Brand Packaging (USA)
19. Honey Packaging Designed by Alexander Seliverstov (Russia)