Junior Business Developer
Currently we’re looking for a Junior Business Developer for the European market to join our team in Shanghai.
As the Business Developer for the European market, you will be responsible for all business activities, concerning our active and potential customers in various European countries.
- Working out of Swedbrand Shanghai office
- Manage existing client base and travel to Europe several times a year
- Report weekly to Head of Sales
- Creatively present and actively promote Swedbrands’ products and services to current and prospective clients
- Craft a strong approach to address the needs of the project and the client’s goals
- Generate comprehensive and visually compelling proposals, which provide sufficient detail to meet customers’ business and technical requirements
- Create and manage a portfolio of customers in desired market
- Schedule meetings with potential customers
- Handle sales bids, present offers and negotiate prices, all the way to signing the final contracts
- Demonstrate the ability to leverage internal and external resources to better understand client’s industry and typical industry practice
- Support internal marketing development in training activities, including training, differentiation for competition, sales arguments, etc.
- Provide assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary
- Conduct research and suggest, implement and apply new strategies
- Achieve sales growth and financial targets
- Administer online CRM systems
- Attend trade shows to find new customers and business ideas
- Perform other related duties as required by management
- Experienced in business development of any brand services related industry
- Experienced in customer acquisition
- Skilled in fostering and growing client relationships
- Independent work style plus ability to work well in teams
- Ability to think creatively and prioritize rapidly, as well as manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal / relationship building skills in order to develop outstanding relationships both internally and externally
- Be able to work under pressure
- Candidate is required to travel
- Fluent in English and another western European language (e.g. German), every additional foreign language is a plus
- Self-organized, proactive, willingness to learn and grow
If you’re interested and you think you’re a good match for us, please send your English CV in PDF version along with your salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We seek an impressive CV, but its nothing more than a plus, if you are hungry, full of ideas, love to develop new business and you can convey this to us, we are on board. Hungry candidates are given plenty of opportunity to grow in the current and new business development areas. If you think you are the right candidate and want to join a fast moving and growing company in the creative industry, please get in touch today.