Sales Intern for the US market
Currently we are looking for a Sales Intern for the US market to join our team in Shanghai.
As a Sales Intern, you will assist the account managers and business developers with various projects and tasks that will give you a well-rounded understanding of business operations.
You will also learn about the overall sales process, project management skills and will gain a deep understanding of the packaging industry and sustainable options available in the market.
This internship will give you the chance to learn about customer relations and you will profit from the experience of our sales team.
Possible projects will include:
Research and Prospecting:
- Work on online research of potential clients
- Contact potential customers (cold calls, mails and LinkedIn)
- Research about the import regulations and taxes for the products on our portfolio
- Research on competitors and main local players
- Build, with the support of your manager and based on the previous research, an entry strategy for the US market identifying main opportunities, risks and competitive advantages.
- Work on specific sales projects (development of specialty products for customers)
- Support Sales team
Swedbrand is looking for young and driven people, enjoying challenges and fast-paced work environments. Motivated people should be able to work under pressure and open to learning new things. It is indispensable to have good communication and interpersonal skills. Any kind of sales experience is welcome and highly appreciated.
Other requirements include:
- Inter-personal skills
- Research skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Professional writing style
- Able to work independently
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Preferably graduating in winter 2021
We are looking for someone who can stay a minimum of 6 months, with a possibility for a full-time position after the internship. Please note that a valid visa is required for the internship.
If you’re interested and you think you’re a good match for us, please send your CV in English to email@example.com
We seek an impressive CV, but its nothing more than a plus, if you are hungry, full of ideas, love to develop new business and you can convey this to us, we are on board. Hungry candidates are given plenty of opportunity to grow in the current and new business development areas. If you think you are the right candidate and want to join a fast moving and growing company in the creative industry, please get in touch today.